To help small business owners in Miami-Dade County better market their businesses online, the Strive305 initiative has added up to 30-hour learning courses to its virtual catalog of courses, available to all business owners at no cost.
One course created by BizHack Academy, the online course requires approximately 15-20 hours to complete. It will teach students how to find, attract, and retain customers online using the Lead Building SystemTM, a proven process for purpose-driven small business lead generation. The class includes video lessons, presentations, handouts, and exercises.
The Virtual Strive305 platform is free for Miami-Dade’s small businesses and is mobile-friendly, accessible on any device, from anywhere with an internet connection.
Other courses currently available include:
- How to Create Marketing that Generates Leads
- Put Profit First Master Course
- Mastering Quickbooks Online
- FIU: Small Business Basics Part I, Part II and Part III
- Fashion Innovation: Where do I start?
- Biz Hack: How to find customers online
- EXIM: Revenue Growth Through Exporting
- Getting Started with Design Thinking
- The Truth about Money
Originally published at https://www.miamidade.gov/global/news-item.page?Mduid_news=news1670336632158332