Miami-Dade Economic Advocacy Trust and the City of Homestead Community Redevelopment Agency are presenting a one-stop-shop housing homeownership event for aspiring homeowners. This resourceful event has everything you need to become a homeowner. From expert advice to financing options, we have it all. Join us for a day of learning, resource-sharing and networking with like-minded individuals and professionals. Take advantage of this opportunity to achieve your dream of becoming a homeowner.
Saturday, June 13 – Noon
Miami-Dade College – Homestead Campus
Aviation Building F-222
500 College Terrace
Homestead, FL 33030
Get exclusive access to:
- Miami-Dade County down-payment assistance up to $28,500
- Homestead CRA’s SW Neighborhood New H.O.M.E. Initiative
- Housing counseling agencies
- Developers, realtors and lenders
- Homebuying workshops and more.
Originally published at https://www.miamidade.gov/global/news-item.page?Mduid_news=news1686330756961896