The Division of Environmental Resources Management (DERM) is hosting the 23rd FOG Roundtable meeting for restaurant owners and related businesses on Wednesday, May 24 at 10 a.m.
The 23rd FOG Roundtable meeting agenda will cover:
- New County Ordinance requiring disclosures on real estate transactions at properties with FOG generators
- Coming soon: FOG Engineering training
- Submittal & approval of plans for FOG systems
- Certificate of Use reviews & GDO Permit
- Construction inspections: How to get approved on the first inspection.
- FOG generating facilities: How to stay in compliance and save money
- Q & A
Join the meeting via Microsoft Teams from your computer, mobile app, or room device.
For more information call 305-372-6486, email [email protected] or read more.
Originally published at https://www.miamidade.gov/global/news-item.page?Mduid_news=news1632330699239918