The Roadmap for Child Success focuses on the “whole child” by:
- Building stronger foundations for families
- Increasing community equity
- Strengthening public-private partnerships
- Elevating the voices of mothers, fathers and caregivers
- Expanding our workforce and resilient economy
The roadmap focuses on the earliest years of life, ages zero to 5. During these first five years, a child’s brain is at its most flexible – making this a critical period for brain growth and development. This period is widely considered as the best opportunity to encourage strong development, ultimately contributing to the success of children, their families and communities.
Originally published at https://www.miamidade.gov/global/news-item.page?Mduid_news=news1679624229266986