Find elder care for your loved ones

Are you a family member, neighbor, agency or someone concerned about an older person age 60 or older who is living alone? If so you can request services to help plan for that person’s caretaking.

  • Services include helping people who require crisis intervention and need in-home care and regular monitoring
  • Emphasis is given to assisting functionally-impaired people, enabling them to avoid institutionalization
  • Assessment, counseling and care plan development takes place in the person’s home with their input

For assistance from Miami-Dade County’s Community Action and Human Services Department (CAHSD):

Elderly Care Planning

Originally published at

Recent Articles

- Part of VUGA -send press release to distribution

Related Stories