File a consumer complaint

Anyone who has a dispute with a business in Miami-Dade County, can file a consumer complaint. The Consumer Protection Division will mediate the complaint for you and determine if a resolution can be worked out for both sides. 

Learn how to file a complaint

Originally published at

Recent Articles

- Part of VUGA -send press release to distribution

Related Stories