The next City of Sunny Isles Beach Mini-FLOW (Florida Licensing on Wheels) service in partnership with the Florida Highway Safety and Motor Vehicles is on Thursday, May 25, 2023, from 9:30 AM – 1:00 PM at Gateway Center, 151 Sunny Isles Blvd. The service is open to all ages, but appointments are required.
Those wishing to make an appointment must call 305.792.1706; no walk-ups will be permitted.
Take advantage of this convenient method to renew a driver license, obtain a replacement driver license, change a name or address on a driver license, get an identification card, renew a vehicle registration, obtain a disabled parking placard or purchase a specialty license plate.
Florida has new documentation requirements for residents renewing or obtaining a driver’s license or photo ID card. Please visit flhsmv.gov for a complete listing of documents needed and other information related to obtaining a driver’s license or photo ID card.
Fees vary based on service. For more information visit flhsmv.gov or call 850.617.2000.
- You can renew your driver’s license up to 18 months in advance of it expiring. Check your ID card to see when it expires so you do not make an appointment too early.
- Drivers can replace their driver’s license or ID card prior to its expiration if the credential is lost, stolen or they need to make an update. The following may require a replacement credential:
- Change of address (30 days to update their address on their credential)
- Name change
- If a driver’s license or ID card is lost or stolen.
- If a customer wishes to add or update a designation or other information listed on the credential.
- Mini-FLOW services also include obtaining or renewing a disabled parking placard.
Originally published at https://www.sibfl.net/event/miniflow-33/